Business & ICT
2010 - 2011 curriculum of the Degree Programme in Business Management, BBA
Advanced professional studies
Strategic thinking, 30 cu
The student plans and manages his or her own and others works in customer-oriented business development projects, and demonstrates leadership and strategic planning skills. The student applies business models to practical planning projects and cases, develops business processes and shows quality consciousness in own activities. The student demonstrates advanced business competences in own field-specific operating environments for the benefit of organizations in international business environments.
- Strategy: Management, Performance and Financial Management, 8 cu
- Strategy Play Project, 5 cu
- International Law, Corporate Governance and Business Ethics, 8 cu
- Business Management Research: Methods and Thesis Orientation, 6 cu
- Elective Languages, 3 cu
Developer in Working Life, 30 cu
Developer in Working Life: The student implements independently a research and development project in business by applying current information, knowledge and methods, and enhances international business competences.
- Scientific Writing and Research School, 6 cu
- Bachelors Thesis, 15 cu
- Elective Studies, 3 cu
- Elective Languages, 6 cu