Business & ICT
2010 - 2011 curriculum of the Degree Programme in Business Management, BBA
Own Professionalism, 20 cu
The aim is to develop learning skills needed in business management studies of higher education.
- Communication Competence and Languages (Finnish/Swedish/Brush-up English), 12 cu
- Information Retrieval and Business Applications, 5 cu
- Business Mathematics, 3 cu
The Local Entrepreneurial Business Environment, 10 cu
The aim is that the student understands the interactivity between the enterprise and the business environment. The purpose is to study and analyze the Haparanda - Tornio -Kemi -region as a learning environment from an entrepreneurial perspective.
- Etrepreneurship and Project Management, 7 cu
- Project: High North as a Learning Environment, 3 cu
Newcomer in Working Life, 30 cu
As a newcomer in working life the student recognizes and describes core corporate processes, and understands interconnections between various business functions. The student acquires and processes relevant business information, contributes in team work and applies basic competences in cooperation projects with companies. The student also shows initiative to mature and advance as business professional and developer of business practices through networking.
- Law and the Enterprise, 3 cu
- Accounting and Financial Planning, 6 cu
- Small Business Marketing, 5 cu
- Small Business Management, 7 cu
- Foreign Languages, 3 cu
- Business Enterprise Project, 6 cu